Affiliates in New Zealand
- New Zealand Council of Trade Unions – We are a committed affiliate of the New Zealand Council of Trade Unions (CTU), participating in CTU national and local forums and programmes, and being represented at CTU biennial conferences and at CTU representative structure conferences. Click here to open the NZCTU website in a new tab.
- IPANZ – We are a corporate member of IPANZ (the Institute of Public Administration New Zealand), a voluntary organisation committed to improving public policy and public sector administration and management. Click here to open the IPANZ website in a new tab.
- Allied Health Aotearoa New Zealand – We are an associate member of Allied Health Aotearoa New Zealand (previously AHPAF), a forum for representatives of allied health professional associations. Click here to open the AHANZ website in a new tab.
- Tax Justice Aotearoa New Zealand - We support Tax Justice Aotearoa NZ (TJANZ) in seeking a fairer society through tax reform. TJANZ represents the growing number of people who wish to see greater transparency, equality and fairness in national and global tax systems. Click here to open the TJANZ website in a new tab.
- Public Services International – We are a member of PSI, a global union federation made up of more than 600 public sector unions. We participate in PSI regional and sub-regional meetings and are particularly active in supporting the development of union organisation in Pacific nations. Click here to open the PSI Global website in a new tab.
- UNI Global Union – We became affiliated with UNI Global Union in 2006. UNI is a global federation representing unions in the mass media, entertainment and the arts. One of UNIs functions is sharing information between unions in the face of globalised media and broadcasting industries. Click here to open the UNI Global Union website in a new tab..