PSA union members also have several collective agreements at Healthcare of NZ:
- Home Support Workers
- HCNZ & NZ Care Coordinators, Facilitators, and Administrators
- Mental Health Recovery and Reintegration Facilitators
The PSA has negotiated Collective Agreements at Healthcare of NZ offering improved terms and conditions that apply to union members only.
You will see:
- Extra sick leave days for union members only
- Extra bereavement leave for union members only
- Birthday leave for union members only (for support workers)
Annual $250 wellness payments for union members only (for Coordinators, Facilitators and Admin and Mental Health Recovery and Reintegration Facilitators)
Our pay equity claim
The PSA has also raised a pay equity claim on the grounds your work is undervalued. We have support from Healthcare of NZ for this process and will be engaging with members.
This has the potential to change support workers lives. To be part of the process join the PSA!
By joining the PSA you will have access to the benefits above, and much more!