PSA Pasefika is a network to encourage the involvement of Pacific Island peoples in union activities and decisions.
The role and function of PSA Pasefika within the PSA is to:
- Identify relevant issues from PSA pacific island members
- Build PSA membership amongst pacific island people within areas of PSA coverage
- Provide leadership within PSA for its Pasefika membership
- Contribute to the strategic plan Represent the interests of Pasefika membership
- Facilitate the development of a collective view from Pasefika membership
- Develop regional structures