- The goal is to convey a message.
- The message is read by drivers, on facebook (from photos/videos) and on the media.
- Stick to key messages and themes. Too many dilutes our message.
- "Toot 4 Support" signs are the most important.
- Keep your message simple. Five words or less.
- Be pro-patient.
- Try to be positive.
- Talk about cuts, not “weekend rates”.
- Hand written is best and give a personal touch.
- Funny placards are the most memorable.
- Toot 4 Support
- #Not Safe Not Fair
- Fully funded 7-day services
- No cuts 4 new staff
- We ♥ patients
- We ♥ public health
- Care 4 Carers
- Tired carers make mistakes
- Underfunded, overworked
- Under funded, under valued
- Your blood, my sweat, our tears
- Tired health workers make mistakes
Send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org or txt 027 526 8704.