Safe hospital staffing saves lives
Help us make a stand for safe staffing.
Having enough public hospital staff is essential for quality care for Aucklanders.
This week the PSA is running the largest strike in recent memory. We are using this opportunity to also raise concerns about staffing for all hospital workers in protests before and after the strike.
* For the strike you are welcome to join us in solidarity. Bring your friends and family!
* For the media actions we need help setting up props for a photo for local papers. It will take about three hours with five people to setup and pack down. It will be a lot quicker with more help.
Week of action
- City protest - Wed 6 Apr 9.30am - https://www.facebook.com/events/800033716797240/
- Allied Health strike at Auckland Hospital - Fri 8 Apr 10am - 2pm - https://www.facebook.com/events/255703528102530/
- North Shore Hospital protest- Sat 9 Apr 9am - https://www.facebook.com/events/1692220391040289/
- Waitakere Hospital protest - Sat 9 Apr 3pm - https://www.facebook.com/events/1027843803949315/
- Auckland Hospital protest - Sun 10 Apr 9am - https://www.facebook.com/events/1054093324648964/
- Middlemore Hospital protest - Sun 10 Apr 3pm - https://www.facebook.com/events/686719731430893/
For more information or to RSVP contact:
027 526 8704
More information: www.psa.org.nz/safe-staffing-protest