Advice and assistance when you need it. The organising centre is the first port of call for all of your employment and union queries.
Our fully trained professionals provide you with advice and assistance when you need it most.
Call the organising centre for:
- general enquiries
- employment relationship problems and personal cases
- information about the PSA
- information about your membership
- clarification on your employment agreement
- clarification of New Zealand employment law
- resources e.g. posters and leaflets.
The organising centre is available Monday - Friday 8:30am and 5:00pm
Use the form on the right to contact the organising centre or call
FREE phone: 0508 367 772.