Te Roopu Tohutohu Manaaki, PSA’s member advice and support centre, is the first port of call for all of your employment and union queries for advice and assistance when you need it.
Our fully trained professionals provide you with advice and assistance when you need it most.
Call the Te Roopu Tohutohu Manaaki, PSA’s member advice and support centre for:
- general enquiries
- employment relationship problems and personal cases
- information about the PSA
- information about your membership
- clarification on your employment agreement
- clarification of New Zealand employment law
- resources e.g. posters and leaflets.
Te Roopu Tohutohu Manaaki is available Monday - Friday 8:30am and 5:00pm
Use the form on the right to contact Te Roopu Tohutohu Manaaki, or call FREE phone: 0508 367 772.