Ministry of Justice
With members across jurisdictions and all over the country, PSA covers most staff at the Ministry of Justice, where we work together to improve our members' working lives.
Important pieces of work for the PSA at MOJ include:
Making it Safe
Information and resources for our ongoing MOJ campaign on workplace safety, identifying workplace stress and raising health and safety awareness and visibility on sites.
Te Rūnanga MOJ
Te Rūnanga will be working with the Ministry this year to roll out Te Haerenga, the Ministry's Māori Strategy.
See what we achieved in our last bargaining rounds
2018 In Review
An overview of 2018's bargaining and headline-grabbing industrial action.
For more information
Your National Delegates
Your National Delegates are elected from across the country to represent members in each region. They meet regularly and are your leaders.
The Ministry's offer is contained in the terms of settlement for staff and team leader managers. See the links below:
- Ministry of Justice/PSA Staff Collective Agreement - Signed
- Ministry of Justice/PSA Staff CA Terms of Settlement 2020 - Signed
- Ministry of Justice/PSA Team Leaders and Managers Collective Agreement - Signed
- Ministry of Justice/PSA Team Leaders and Managers Terms of Settlement 2020 - Signed
Bargaining Briefs & Summaries
- MOJ Staff Bargaining Brief 2020 (Pre-bargaining)
- MOJ Staff Bargaining Brief Compared to Outcomes Achieved in Bargaining 2020 (Post bargaining)
- MOJ Team leaders and Managers Bargaining Brief 2020 (Pre-bargaining)
- MOJ Team Leader and Manager Brief Compared to Outcomes Achieved in Bargaining 2020 (Post-bargaining)
We are continuing to engage with members and post regular updates via our MOJ Facebook group.
To join, go to www.facebook.com/groups/psamoj/ or search for PSA MOJ: Standing Strong at Justice
Please note that this is a secret group, so you will not be shown in this group to others unless they are also members.