Summer Holiday Ballot - 2020/2021 Ballot opens 1 May 2020
The PSA wants as many members as possible to enjoy the benefit of our holiday homes during the summer school holidays. Each year we run a ballot to make sure all members have an equal chance of securing a booking during this busy time.
- Ballot dates are Friday 18 December 2020 to Sunday 31 January 2021.
- The Ballot is open from 8.30am Friday 1 May 2020 through to 5.00pm Friday 7 August 2020.
- You must enter the ballot online - click on the "Summer Holiday Ballot" button on the right after 1 May 2020.
- An entry button will also appear in the May, June and July newsletters.
- All ballot entries are randomly drawn for each holiday home location, date and number of people.
- The results will be emailed out by the end of August 2020.
- A non-refundable deposit of $50 will be required within 10 working days from the date you are advised of your successful entry or your booking will be cancelled and given to an unsuccessful member.
- Full payment is required by 5:00pm Friday 2 October 2020 or your booking will be cancelled and given to an unsuccessful member.
Ballot entry rules:
- You must be a full PSA Member or PSA Associate Member to enter.
- Only enter is you are seriously considering a holiday during this period.
- One entry per member but the entry can include multiple locations. If you make multiple entries we will go by the latest one only.
- One unit per member to a maximum of 7 nights.
- Please note the maximum each unit/location will sleep - all members requesting more than the location will sleep will be removed.
- Payments must be made before deadlines or bookings will be cancelled.
- The successful member must be staying in the unit and hold a form of ID – this will be policed by our caretakers.