Summer Ballot - Ballot is now Closed
The PSA wants as many members as possible to enjoy the benefit of our holiday homes during the summer school holidays. Each year we run a ballot to make sure all members have an equal chance of securing a booking during this busy time.
- Ballot dates are 22 December 2017 to 31 January 2018
- The Ballot is open from 8.30am 1 May 2017 through to 5.00pm Friday 11 August 2017.
- You must enter the ballot online - click on the "Summer Ballot" button on the right
- An entry button will appear also be in the May, June and July newsletters.
- All ballot entries are randomly drawn for each holiday home location and date.
- The results will be emailed out by the end of August 2017.
- A non-refundable deposit of $50 will be required within 10 working days from the date you are advised of your successful entry or your booking will be cancelled and given to an unsuccessful member.
- Full payment is required by 5:00pm Friday 6 October 2017 or your booking will be cancelled and given to an unsuccessful member.
Ballot entry rules:
- You must be a full PSA Member or PSA Associate Member to enter.
- One entry per member but can include multiple locations.
- One unit per member to a maximum of 7 nights.
- Payments must be made before deadlines or bookings will be cancelled.
- The successful member must be staying in the unit and hold a form of ID – this will be policed by our caretakers.