Summer Holiday Ballot - 2020/2021 Ballot is now open
The PSA wants as many members as possible to enjoy the benefit of our holiday homes during the summer school holidays. Each year we run a ballot to make sure all members have an equal chance of securing a booking during this busy time.
- Ballot dates are Monday 21 December 2020 to Sunday 31 January 2021.
- The Ballot is open from 8.30am Friday 1 May 2020 through to 5.00pm Friday 7 August 2020.
- You must enter the ballot online - click on the "Summer Ballot" button on the right after 1 May 2020.
- An entry button will also appear in the May, June and July newsletters.
- All ballot entries are randomly drawn for each holiday home location, date and number of people.
- The results will be emailed out by the end of August 2020.
- A non-refundable deposit of $50 will be required within 10 working days from the date you are advised of your successful entry. If payment is not received your booking will be cancelled and given to an unsuccessful member.
- Full payment is required by 5:00pm Friday 2 October 2020 or your booking will be cancelled and given to an unsuccessful member.
Ballot entry rules:
- You must be a full PSA Member or PSA Associate Member to enter.
- Only enter if you are seriously considering a holiday during this period.
- One entry per member but the entry can include multiple locations. If you make multiple entries we will go by the latest one only.
- One unit per member to a maximum of 7 nights.
- Please note the maximum each unit/location will sleep - all members requesting more than the location will sleep will be removed.
- Payments must be made before deadlines or bookings will be cancelled.
- The successful member must be staying in the unit and hold a form of ID – this will be policed by our caretakers.