Summer Holiday Ballot 2019/20 Is Now Closed
The PSA wants as many members as possible to enjoy the benefit of our holiday homes during the summer school holidays. Each year we run a ballot to make sure all members have an equal chance of securing a booking during this busy time.
- Ballot dates are Friday 20 December 2019 to Friday 31 January 2020.
- The Ballot is open from 8.30am Wednesday 1 May 2019 through to 5.00pm Friday 9 August 2019.
- You must enter the ballot online - click on the "Summer Holiday Ballot" button on the right after 1 May 2019.
- An entry button will also appear in the May, June and July newsletters.
- All ballot entries are randomly drawn for each holiday home location and date.
- The results will be emailed out by the end of August 2019.
- A non-refundable deposit of $50 will be required within 10 working days from the date you are advised of your successful entry or your booking will be cancelled and given to an unsuccessful member.
- Full payment is required by 5:00pm Friday 4 October 2019 or your booking will be cancelled and given to an unsuccessful member.
Ballot entry rules:
- You must be a full PSA Member or PSA Associate Member to enter.
- One entry per member but can include multiple locations.
- One unit per member to a maximum of 7 nights.
- Payments must be made before deadlines or bookings will be cancelled.
- The successful member must be staying in the unit and hold a form of ID – this will be policed by our caretakers.