the PSA Customs Union
Highlights / key events from the last 12 months -
- The fast and successful settlement of the Collective Agreement 2019 bargaining round.
- The great combined union / management work on the Gender Pay Gap and other associated pay-equity issues.
- The growth of members at the PSA Customs Union to just under 250 members.
- New delegates joining the team
- The position we took on the Drugs and Alcohol policy
- Continued work on the Gender Pay Gap etc
- Planning for the upcoming whole-of-Customs Rosters working group
- Health and Safety in particular the mental and physical well-being of members
- Progression and Career Development
Do you want to be involved?
Our focus as the Customs Union is to make a better workplace. To do to this we work on issues that matter to members. If you want to play a part in this talk to one of the national delegates –
- Wendy Faulkner (CHC) who leads our engagement and Forum work
- Sue Street (WLG) who is focused on our Gender Pay work
- Mike Smith (CHC), long standing and experienced senior national delegate.
Or email the national organiser email@example.com
We're working on the following issues -
Assistant Customs Officers
- sick leave - we have raised our concern about genuine sick leave being used as a performance issue
- Whakakotahi re-organisation project