Highlights from PSA Youth 2014
2014 was a busy and successful year for PSA Youth.
Here’s a few things we organised and achieved:
- Four regional election-focused PSA Youth conferences and input from many PSA Youth election volunteers
- Strong PSA Youth presence at the PSA Congress
- Permanent free student membership (congress remit)
- Network representation at future congresses (congress remit)
- “Transitional membership” – agreement from the Board to extend PSA membership for a period (for free) after a member finishes work (full plan to be outlined next year)
- Election of new PSA Youth national convenor and Upper North Island regional convenor
- A number of regional events including workshops, planning and networking events
- 6 PSAY members on pilot leadership development programme
- Growth of Facebook and Twitter
- Development of exciting plans for 2015!