Back to Main Page
Our priority in Border - better rosters, roles and training
members only private Facebook group - "PSA MPI Border Staff" https://www.facebook.com/groups/280274036268222/
Border workforce changes - We are in on-going discussions and negotiations with MPI on what the Border workforce will look like following the impact of Covid-19.
- We have reached an agreement with MPI about the process here
- Regular updates have been emailed to members and can also be found on the Border facebook page
Health and Safety - MPI has asked PSA delegate and national Health and Safety rep Logan Fenton to review the current Health and Safety structures. This is good, PSA believes the current structures could be improved to give more real involvement from staff.
What else we are working on -
- . We have provided feedback. Last discussion 11 Mar
- Higher Duties Allowance - PSA doesn't agree with the proposed Guidelines. We have commented and suggested a process to resolve this. (31 Jan)
- Shift leave (FWA entitlements) - Shift leave is not being given for staff (on FWA) on rotating days rosters. We believe MPI should pay it in this situation. We have asked MPI to meet to discuss and waiting for their response