Stuck on ideas for New Year's resolutions?
Here’s a few ideas for New Years resolution's from the PSA Youth team that don’t require giving up sugar.
Here’s a few from the PSA Youth team that don’t require giving up sugar:
- Get more active in your union
- Recruit some more PSA members
- Attend your Annual Members Meeting
- Put your hand up to be a delegate
- Step up for additional leadership role eg. as a national delegate, on a sector committee
- Stand for a PSA Youth convenor role (mid-year)
- Attend PSA Youth events in your region
- Organise your own event
- Attend PSA Youth leadership training (March/April)
- Express your interest in attending the Stand Up Conference and/or PSA Youth Retreat
- Become a mentor or mentee
- Raise issues in your workplace
- Participate in bargaining in your workplace
- Like our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter - actually no need to wait for the NY to do that!
We’ll be in touch in the new year with a calendar of events, so you can map out your involvement in PSA Youth.