WEBINAR: Top of the World – But is this Real?
New Zealand has an enviable reputation for public sector transparency, democracy and press freedom. But how is it for people who speak up about wrongdoing?
Parliament is currently considering enhancements to legislation protecting whistleblowers but some key organisations are concerned it doesn’t go far enough. Should it be extended to the private sector? Should we have an independent oversight body?
MC Andrea Fromm lead this webinar, jointly hosted by Transparency International and the PSA with:
- Debbie Gee, Transparency International New Zealand
- Erin Polaczuk, PSA national secretary
- Andrew Ecclestone, New Zealand Council for Civil Liberties
- Michael Macaulay, VuW Professor of public administration
- Phil Guerin, President, Institute of Management Consultants
When: 1:00 - 1:45pm, Thursday 25 February
Missed the webinar? Watch the recording below: