01 Feb 2018
The PSA makes submissions to various organisations and the government on behalf of our members' interests.
You can read all our latest submissions here. Simply click on a submission to download it.
Scroll to the bottom of the page for help on 'How to write a submission'.
- He-Tuapapa-ki-te-Ora-PSA-submission-final pdf
- PSA Submission on Te Tūāpapa ki te Ora to the New Zealand Infrastructure Commission Te Waihanga June 2021
- PSA Submission on the Protected Disclosures Bill (January 2021) pdf
- To the Education and Workforce Select Committee
- Submission on Extending the Government Procurement Rules pdf
- Extending the Government Procurement Rules to government entities in the New Zealand public sector
- Te Ture Whenua Māori pdf
- Te Ture Whenua Māori (Succession, Dispute Resolution, and Related Matters) Amendment Bill
- PSA-Submission-Zero-Carbon-Bill pdf
- Zero Carbon Submission