Working Life - the PSA journal
01 Jul 2018
The PSA journal, Working Life, is a quarterly magazine, distributed in print to all PSA members and available online for all.
The September 2018 edition of the PSA journal is out now. It can be downloaded as a PDF copy - click here.
Featured stories include:
More html content will be uploaded during the week of the 2018 PSA Congress (24-28 September)
The July 2018 edition of the PSA journal, Working Life can be downloaded as a PDF copy - click here.
(Please note the file size is approximately 4MB)
Featured stories you can read online now are available via this tag Working+Life+-+July+2018, or clicking on the selected articles here:
- President's message - July 2018
- Research: Women's clerical work was segregated
- Calculating the Living Wage
- Mana Wahine - the Kaupapa Inquiry programme
- Flying the regional PSI flag
- On the job - A life on the ocean waves
- Challenging theatre with a workplace twist
- Our collective environmental responsibility
- Turning back time
See also previous issues below.
If you have any feedback please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can click below to browse articles from editions since September 2015, or view our entire 100+ year archive, from 1914 to 2016, at psa.recollect.org.nz
March 2018 - PDF link
- PSA-WorkingLife-September2018-web pdf | 2.6 MB | Last Changed: 22/09/2018 11:39am
- PSA-journal-cover-Sept18 png | 88 KB | Last Changed: 22/09/2018 11:38am
- WorkingLife-Max-Rashbrooke pdf | 63 KB | Last Changed: 22/09/2018 11:28am
- WorkingLife-July2018 pdf | 3.4 MB | Last Changed: 20/07/2018 2:15pm
- WorkingLife-March2018 pdf | 4.5 MB | Last Changed: 20/07/2018 2:15pm