Working Life - the PSA journal
01 Jul 2018
Working Life is a quarterly magazine, distributed in print to all PSA members and available online for all.
The July 2018 edition of Working Life is out now.
You can download a PDF copy now - click here.
(Please note the file size is approximately 4MB)
A range of selected individual stories from Working Life are uploaded to the website after each edition is distributed.
Featured stories you can read online now are available via this tag Working+Life+-+July+2018, or clicking on the selected articles here:
- President's message - July 2018
- Research: Women's clerical work was segregated
- Calculating the Living Wage
- Mana Wahine - the Kaupapa Inquiry programme
- Flying the regional PSI flag
- On the job - A life on the ocean waves
- Challenging theatre with a workplace twist
- Our collective environmental responsibility
- Turning back time
See also previous issues below.
If you have any feedback please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can click below to browse articles from editions since September 2015, or view our entire 100+ year archive, from 1914 to 2016, at psa.recollect.org.nz
March 2018 - PDF link